The H&W Research Award is intended to honor up-and-coming scientists, particularly their master’s theses or dissertations.
Submitted papers must either
- propose a solution for a nature or landscape conservation problem, or
- reveal a hitherto largely unrecognized nature or landscape conservation problem, or
- point to new avenues in nature and landscape conservation, or
- reevaluate current nature conservation strategies, or
- make an essential contribution to prioritizing nature and landscape conservation.
Deadline for applications was on 15th August 2020.
Research Award rules (in German only) (78,73 KB)
For further information please contact: phone +41 (0) 61 717 88 82 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.